Sunday, August 9, 2009

Creation Photograph #6



I read the Holy Bible (KJV) everyday. My faith is based on the words of the Holy Bible. I live my life by every word in the Holy Bible. Though God’s words of the Holy Bible I have been saved and reborn into a new life with Jesus Christ as my Savior, my Lord and my King of Kings.


I am a Creationist and solidly believe that God is my Creator and created everything around me, above me and below me; Everything!


I love photography and using my photographs to praise the Lord’s creation is a joyful pleasure for me. Most of these photos were taken nearby my home here in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.


I would love to share with you my photographs and graphics which serve to honor my Creator. (Click on the graphic and a full resolution graphic will appear).

No comments:

Post a Comment