Saturday, August 22, 2009

God has blessed me with a whole new approach to life!


Saved by Jesus!


I can not describe the personal joy and contentment that fills my life today after having been saved by Jesus; it is non stop and around the clock 24/7!

I truly feel like a new man with a new lease on life. I see the world, God’s World differently now. God has blessed me with a whole new approach to life. It is a wonderful calm feeling I live by now with more patience and understanding to whatever issues should come my way.

I promise you, that once you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you will also have a new lease on life and things will change for you in amazing ways. Remember we are all sinners and Jesus gives you through his death and resurrection a chance to be saved and to life a fresh new life in his glory.

Please contact me if you want spiritual encouragement, advice, information or my prayers. Write to me at:baptistvirginian@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment