Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Solitude


I love spending time with my friends, acquaintances and relatives. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. But there are times when nothing for me works better than being alone with my best friend, Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Daily, without fail, I do spend that special time with the Lord every evening before I retire for a night's sleep and upon awakening with each new morning God has blessed me with. No matter how good or bad my day was or what kind of day I have in store for me, my very special time with Jesus nourishes my spirit and gives me tremendous peace of mind.

However, there are those moments, on any given day, that I will take more time out to be with the Lord for certain personal reasons. I may need to work out some type of problem going on in my life or I may need to reflect on my sins and transgressions and there are other times for no special reason that I just seek the company of my Savior.

So often, for these reflective moments in my life, there is no better place to be than out in nature; God's World. I may find myself at the top of a mountain with the whole world below me and all around me, or beside a beautiful waterfall, maybe in a meadow or alone deep into the woods with the sound of HIS creatures around me. There is nothing that can compare to the feeling of standing naked before God amongst all that he has created. The absolute quite occasionally broken by a echoing bird call gives is profound and it is during moments such as these that I feel so close to Jesus.

Praise the Lord for the Kingdom he has created for me on his Earth!

Please folks, if you are searching for answers write to me (
Baptistvirginia@gmail.com) I will show you how accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior will make changes in your life you never thought possible.

JESUS SAVES!

"But so much the more went there a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities.

And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed."

-Luke 5:15-16 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment