Monday, August 17, 2009

God is Our Creator.. Size is Not an Issue!



A difficult issue for so many man is the size of their genitalia. For some a large manhood is perceived as being a sign of manliness and so many with a small weenie have issues with self esteem. But if you ponder for a moment in your walk with Jesus, and if you are truly saved by Jesus, than the size of your organ should be of no concern. Remember that God is our Creator! No matter how tall or short we are, fat or thin, old or young, well endowed or not, we are all perfect in God's eyes. Take all your worry and concerns and just turn it over to the Lord as we do with so many issues in our lives. God Love You! Below is the text I posted today in a Men Only Forum at The Naturist-Christians Organization (http://www.naturist-christians.org/), wonderful and remarkable online forum for the Christian Naturist. I will be writing more about this great website in the future. I recommend that if you are a Christian Naturist go there and join now!



One beautiful part of bringing Jesus Christ into my life is how many things that mattered to me or things that I worried about suddenly disappeared. I have been a nudist most of my life! But since my salvation, my naturist lifestyle has taken on a whole new perspective. I used to fret about my body at times and all its imperfections but suddenly I have total self acceptance and a huge weight is off of my shoulders as it is with every other part of my life. I now see my body as a creation of God rather than something to fret about. As far as my male genitalia goes, for whatever his reason, God has blessed me with a short penis and a scrotum of grand proportions. (As the old saying goes, "all potatoes and no meat!" ) But who am I to question how and why God made me? Before being saved, I admit, I worried about the size of my manhood and was too self conscious about it for my own good. However, at this stage of my life I feel blessed for everything God has given me. With salvation, there is no longer feelings of envy toward men with large organs, no more feelings of inadequacy... that is all behind me forever! Praise Jesus! Every morning when I begin a new day my first thoughts are always about how beautiful it is to have Christ in my life as I do. I celebrate this miracle everyday! Jesus has changed my life is so many amazing ways! I feel like the biggest man on earth and it has nothing to do with the small size of my organ but rather my profound love of my Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment