Sunday, August 16, 2009

I am a Creationist



One of my great passions and interests is Creationism. First and foremost I believe that my King James Bible is the absolute word of God. I subscribe to every word and statement in this great Holy Book to the letter.


People often will attempt to debate with me on my beliefs and my faith. My Christian Convictions are strong and I will never engage anyone in such a discussion. Facts and figures and science have been tossed into my face by many but these folks need to understand my core value of beliefs is based on my Faith in God and what I read in my Holy Bible.


It is a shame that so many youngsters these days are not presented with any curriculum dealing with Creation Science and Intelligent Design. Now, more than ever it is important that we all try to support Christian education for as we know that Creation Science will never be taught in public schools as it should be.


The purpose of this blog is not only to celebrate my Christian Naturalist lifestyle but here I will also evangelize for the Lord and will also write about other Christian values close to my heart and soul and that includes my strong faith in 6 Day Creationism.


"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." - Hebrews 11:3 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment